NSW Government has announced a reopening plan to begin from the 1st of November 2021 with further restrictions easing.
From the 1st of November, NSW Government will allow the unvaccinated to attend places of worship. As a result of the latest announcement, Masjid Al-Rida will reopen to the public on Friday (5th of November 2021) to the community without checking vaccination status.
We have recently updated our COVID Safe plans in accordance to the NSW Government requirements.
- Masks must always be worn inside.
- 4sqm rule applies (will be reduced to 2sqm by the 1st of December)
- Sign-In using QR Code is required (without checking Vaccination)
- 1st day opening will be Friday (5th of November 2021) our holiest day of the week. (1pm)
- 2nd day opening will be Saturday (6th of November 2021) english workshop after Megribian prayers (7:45pm)
- 3rd day opening will be Sunday (7th of November 2021) Karate Classes (registered club members) (9am)
- All other regular programs (Dua Kumayl, Childrens classes) will be announced soon
We pray to Allah (swt), to remove affliction from the world and we look forward to seeing everyone back again in best of health very soon InshaAllah!